Halloween is one of the most exciting weekends in New Orleans and Hell’s Gala is one of the biggest parties in the city returning for its 13th year! Join us on October 29th at Mardi Gras World for the best Halloween dance party in New Orleans – costume contest, performers, food trucks + more! DEATH BY DISCO awaits.
- GA Guests will have access to Floor Level of Ballroom, Disco Tent and Outdoor Activations.
- VIP Guests will have Premium Open Bar All Night at 2 Locations, Access to the VIP Only Hell’s Gala Haunted Mansion Experience, VIP-Only Entrance (skip the GA line) and Balcony views of the Main Stage, in addition to access to Disco Tent and Outdoor Activations.
- Comfortable seating & a private table in a secured area so you’ll have plenty of space for you & your guests. Sections also come with bottles of premium liquor with unlimited mixers (excluding energy drinks), a cocktail waitress who will tend to your libation needs and a private VIP-Only entrance to the event. Please note no open bar included with sections. For more information on Private Sections, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What time does the event start and end?
Box office opens at 7pm. Doors to event are at 8pm. The event will end at 3am.
Is there an age requirement?
Is there parking at the event?
Parking is available at the Lot K of the convention center, which is on the right before cross the train tracks towards Mardi Gras World.
Is the event cashless?
Will there be food?
Food provided by local vendors Bub’s Nola and Original Thought. Vegan options will be available.
What can I bring? Is there a bag policy?
Prohibited Items & Bag Policy
- NO Weapons, knives, or firearms of any kind
- NO Narcotics, including marijuana, drug paraphernalia and any other illegal substances
- NO Backpacks, cinch bags, briefcases, purses, or bags exceeding 18” x 18”
- NO Focused light devices, including laser pointers/pens or glowsticks
- NO Outside food or drink
- NO Umbrellas, selfie sticks, totems or blunt objects
- NO Signs of any size
- NO Audio or Video Recording Devices including Go -Pros, camcorders or IPads
- NO Professional photo equipment (SLR/DSLR cameras, detachable/removable lens cameras)
- NO Pets or animals (Service dogs exempt)
- NO Air horns, megaphones, whistles, or any noise making devices
- NO Bicycles, Scooters, Segway’s, Skateboards, rollerblades, hoverboards, wagons and/or motorized carts or Scooters
- NO candles, Fireworks, sparklers, firecrackers, and/or incendiary or explosive devices of any kind
- NO Large chains or spiked jewelry and jackets
- NO Glass of any kind
- NO Marker pens or spray paint
- NO Items intended for sale/promotion (including flyers, stickers and posters)
- NO Chairs of any kind
- NO Items that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods
Email us at email@example.com.